First and foremost, I'd like to introduce myself! I'm a proud wife and mother to 2 young boys. We have been lifelong residents of Perryville and have a small farm to spread out on. On top of chasing after our kiddos and attending their sporting events, I enjoy time outdoors improving our ground, admiring wildlife, gardening and boating. I also have a passion for photography, reading, essential oils, and healthy living. As you might be able to tell by now, I'm a little zealous!
I became a licensed REALTOR in 2002 after working as a secretary at a real estate company for 3 years. During that time, I was attending college to earn my Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance. Shortly thereafter, I received my broker's license and went on to acquire an existing company, Ridgeway Co. REALTORS. In 2004, our office invested into the Coldwell Banker franchise, which has been one of the most valued business decision I have made. I am extremely dedicated to educating myself through continued specialized areas of designations. Over the years, I have earned numerous real estate designations and certifications.
My love for education extends to the associates that are on my team as well as the community and those I work with. We have constant training within our office on changes to lending, legal issues, marketing exposure, technology, statistics, and more. I have even taught Financial Peace several times through my church, Immanuel Lutheran Church, and been involved in several bible studies. I enjoy helping others set goals and reach their dreams. Throughout the purchase or sale of real estate, I focus on explaining the process and making sure that they are informed of what is happening in addition to the market itself. When I assist buyers and sellers, I am able to help them identify their goals and establish a plan of how to reach them.
My advice to buyers and sellers is to ask questions. This allows you to feel comfortable in the transaction, understand what is happening, and be able to make sound, educated decisions. I always enjoy answering or researching the answers because I am helping others learn, but more importantly because I know that they are comfortable with me and the knowledge I have to offer. It is refreshing to have buyers and sellers that want to be involved throughout and truly care. Communication is the key to any healthy relationship and especially during a transaction as important as this! We are in this together and need to work cohesively for the outcome that is most beneficial for you.
I look forward to meeting you and your family and helping you reach your goals and dreams!
Credentials & Memberships
· Missouri Broker License since 2002
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
· Member of Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors
· Member of St. Louis Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· Member of Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce
· Notary Public since 2004
· Perryville’s Citizen of the Year, 2006
· President of the Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce, 2008
· Panel Member for Missouri Association of Realtors Grievance Committee
· Board member serving as Vice President for Perry County Memorial Hospital
· Member of Immanuel Lutheran Church Ladies Aid, currently serving as President
· Board member for Perry County Community Foundation
Degrees & Designations
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Finance emphasis
· Graduate [of the] Realtor Institute (GRI) Designation
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation
· Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) Real Estate Certification
· Master of Real Estate (MRE) Designation
· Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS) Designation
· Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation
· Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Designation
· Institute of Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
· Currently pursuing Master of Real Estate degree
· Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors Rookie of the Year, 2003
· Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors Award of Excellence Summit Level Unassisted, 2006-2014, 2016
· Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award, 2006 & 2009
· Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award- 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2016
· Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award, 2011-2015, 2017, 2018
· Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors Award of Excellence Pinnacle Level Unassisted, 2015, 2017, 2018
· New Homes ·Seller Representative ·Lot/Land
· Farm & Ranch ·Acreage ·First Time Buyers
· Relocation ·Foreclosures ·Recreational
· Buyer Representative ·Short Sales ·Consulting
Always there when I needed her
very easy to talk to
would recommend her to anybody explained anything in detail when I needed it.. Always honest told me exactly how it was
I listed my house in mid-April and expected it to be on the market for a few months. Due to Jennifer's excellent staging advice, the first showing took place within two days, resulted in an offer and negotiated contract to purchase within five days. Jennifer and her staff apprised me in a timely manner during each phase of the sales process.
As an out of town buyer, Jennifer was critical to a successful buying process. We had a few bumps along the road which were out of everyone's control and she helped us navigate the process with perfection. We were able to close on time. Even though we were over 100 miles away, we were able to communicate greatly throughout the process (thanks to conference calls). I would definitely work with Jennifer again and recommend others to do the same.
|107 Henrietta Lane|
Perryville, MO 63775
|3 Bed(s) | 1 Total Bath(s) | 1,262 SqFt|
|4997 Highway T|
Perryville, MO 63775
|3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 0 SqFt|
|1051 Erie Trail Dr|
Perryville, MO 63775
|3 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,702 SqFt|