Who is Jennifer Janet? I'm a proud wife and mother to 2 young boys. We have been lifelong residents of Perryville and have a small farm to spread out on. On top of chasing after our kiddos and attending their sporting events, I enjoy time outdoors improving our ground, admiring wildlife, gardening and boating. I also have a passion for photography, reading, and healthy living. As you might be able to tell by now, I'm a little ambitious!
I became a licensed REALTOR in 2002 after working as a secretary at a real estate company for 3 years. During that time, I was attending college to earn my degree. Shortly thereafter, I received my broker's license and went on to acquire an existing company, Ridgeway Co. REALTORS. In 2004, our office invested into the Coldwell Banker franchise, which has been one of the most valued business decisions I have made. To put it mildly, I bleed blue, Coldwell Banker blue!
One could say I am passionate about learning since I have dedicated much time in my career on specialized designations and am currently working on my Master of Real Estate degree. My love for education extends to the associates that are on my team as well as the community and those I work with. We have constant training within our office on changes to lending, legal issues, technology, statistics, and more. I have even taught Financial Peace several times through my church, Immanuel Lutheran Church, and been involved in several bible studies. I enjoy helping others set goals and reach their dreams. Throughout the purchase or sale of real estate, I focus on explaining the process and making sure that they are informed of what is happening in addition to the market itself. When I assist buyers and sellers, I am able to help them identify their goals and establish a plan of how to reach them.
My advice to buyers and sellers is to ask questions. This allows you to feel comfortable in the transaction, understand what is happening, and be able to make sound, educated decisions. I always enjoy answering or researching the answers because I am helping others learn, but more importantly because I know that they are comfortable with me and the knowledge I have to offer. It is refreshing to have buyers and sellers that want to be involved throughout and truly care. Communication is the key to any healthy relationship and especially during a transaction as important as this! We are in this together and need to work cohesively for the outcome that is most beneficial for you.
I am driven to help others better their life. Through consultation, advice, and representation my clients achieve their goals and dreams. You can count on me to provide you and your family with professional service on a personal level! Allow me to represent you in your next real estate transaction and become empowered! I look forward to helping you.
I look forward to meeting you and your family and helping you reach your goals and dreams!
Credentials & Service
· Missouri Broker License since 2002
· Member of National & Missouri Association of Realtors
· Member of Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors
· Member of St. Louis Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
· Member of Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce
· Notary Public since 2004
· Perryville’s Citizen of the Year, 2006
· President of the Perryville Area Chamber of Commerce, 2008
· Panel Member for Missouri Association of Realtors Grievance Committee
· Member of Immanuel Lutheran Church Concordia Ladies Aid, currently serving as President
· Perry County Community Foundation Board of Director
· Charter member of Perryville Kiwanis
· Treasurer of MO REALTOR Land Institute (RLI) Chapter
· Perry County Board of Equalization member
· University of Missouri Extension Council board member· Missouri
Degrees & Designations
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Finance emphasis
· Graduate [of the] Realtor Institute (GRI) Designation
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation
· Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) Real Estate Certification
· Master of Real Estate (MRE) Designation
· Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS) Designation
· Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation
· Real Estate Negotiating Expert (RENE) Designation
· Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
· Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
· Smart Home Technology Certification
· Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
· Member of The Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
· Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation
· Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) certification
· Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors Award of Excellence Summit Individual, 2006-2014, 2016
· Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award, 2006 & 2009
· Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award- 2007, 2008, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2020
· Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award-2011-2013, 2015, 2017-2019
· Southeast Missouri Board of Realtors Award of Excellence Pinnacle Individual, 2015, 2017, 2018
· Recipient of Perryville Rotary Club Vocation Award, 2011
· New Homes ·Seller Representative ·Lot/Land
· Farm & Ranch ·Acreage ·First Time Buyers
· Relocation ·Foreclosures ·Recreational
· Buyer Representative ·Short Sales ·Consulting
Jennifer was excellent to work with. She is so kind and pleasant. She will never make you feel like you are a bother to her. She made the process so much easier by being able to answer our questions (and there were a lot of them) and making herself so available to us. highly recommend her!
Jennifer made our home buying experience a piece of cake! She's very knowledgeable and going above and beyond for her clients. I would highly recommend her for your real estate needs.
Jennifer kept me informed of the status of my listing with her. She was very friendly and always ready to help me sell my property near Perryville, Mo.
I would definitely recommend her and would use her services again.
|6043 North Point Court|
Perryville, MO 63775
|Residential Zoning | 0.37 Acre(s)|
|817 W St. Joseph|
Perryville, MO 63775
|415 W St. Joseph Street|
Perryville, MO 63775
|25 Goose Creek Lane|
Perryville, MO 63775